[Shotwell] Why does Export enforce file conversion?
mahfiaz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:39:06 PDT 2010
Ühel kenal päeval, K, 2010-09-29 kell 11:27, kirjutas Jonathan Charnas:
> I think that wasn't the question - the question was to export a number
> of files to a directory outside the library while keeping the original
> files intact.
> Think of it as versioning for your edits, so you can always revert to a
> previous version by looking at a different file, I'm guessing for the
> edits done from within Shotwell.
1. Right click on a photo, choose "Open With External Editor"
2. As you see, the file opens as FILENAME_modified.jpg
3. Edit your file as you wish, save it and close editor.
4. Wait a second and see how Shotwell updates the thumbnail of your
5. If you want your original image back, right click on the image and
pick "Revert to Original".
More information about the Shotwell