[Shotwell] Final Call for Testing: Shotwell 0.12
adam at yorba.org
Wed Mar 28 12:04:14 PDT 2012
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Jean-Christophe Dubacq <jcdubacq1 at free.fr> wrote:
> On 28/03/2012 19:45, Adam Dingle wrote:
> > Right. I hope we can switch to waf soon
> > (http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/2783) which may improve the situation
> > here.
> Are you aware that there are issues with the packaging of waf? Using waf
> will not facilitate packaging of Shotwell for distributions.
I wasn't aware of that discussion - thanks for pointing that out. We should consider the points made there in deciding whether to move to waf.
> Of course, this is a do-ocracy, so once the team is aware of the
> problems, the team gets to pickever whatever the team wants. :)
More information about the Shotwell